Tiffany Ciera Clark and Thomas Moore Brumley III (Trey) were united in marriage Saturday, the fifth of June, 2010 on the lawn of Castle Ladyhawke overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Following the ceremony, a reception hosted by the bride’s parents took place in the house and on the grounds of Castle Ladyhawke.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Edward T. Clark of Fayetteville, North Carolina.
She is the granddaughter of Mrs. Olga Rico of Las Vegas, NV and Mr. Leo Hernandez of Arecibo, Puerto Rico.
The bride received a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill.
The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Scott Brumley of Charlotte, North Carolina.
He is the grandson of Mrs. Betty Pratt Brumley of Charlotte, NC and the late Mr. Thomas Moore Brumley, Jr., Mrs. Theresa Gromek Nogay of Weirton, WV and the late Mr. Edward Michael Nogay.
The groom received a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill and is employed by Microsoft Corporation in Redmond, Washington.
The Bride was given in marriage by her father.
Attending the bride as maid of honor was the bride’s sister, Britttany Clark of Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- the groom’s sister, Jessica Brumley, of Washington, DC,
- the bride’s cousin, Natasha Aragon of Las Vegas, Nevada,
- the grooms cousin, Alana Pevets, of West Chester, Ohio, and
- Darcey Ridge of Cornelius, North Carolina,
- and friends, Grace Ciresi of Huntersville, North Carolina,
- Toni Simmons of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, and
- Jessica Curtis of Raleigh, North Carolina,
The groom’s father, Thomas Scott Brumley of Charlotte, North Carolina, served as best man.
- the groom’s brother, Benjamin Brumley , of Chapel Hill, North Carolina,
- the grooms cousin, Stephen Carey of Atlanta, Georgia,
- and friends Travis Thompson, of Charlotte, North Carolina,
- Brian Quinn of Huntersville, North Carolina,
- Kyle Rodgers of Cary, North Carolina,
- Brian Westneat of Concord, New Hampshire, and
- Trevor Parker of Greensboro, North Carolina.
The groom’s ring is the ring worn by his grandfather, the late Thomas Moore Brumley, Jr.
After a honeymoon trip to Alaska, the couple will make their home in Redmond, Washington.