- Chairman of Finance and Stewardship at his church, Trinity United Methodist
- President and Treasurer of the Children’s Schoolhouse
- Treasurer of Davidson IB Middle School PTA
- Treasurer of North Meck High School PTA
- Treasurer of North Meck High School Athletic Booster Club
- Assistant Wrestling Coach at North Meck High School
- Co-Founder of the Metrolina Youth Wrestling Club
- Treasurer of the NC Junior Olympic Wrestling Association
- Treasurer of North Meck Soccer Club
- Webmaster for 2000 National High School Chess Championship
- Chess instructor for Villa Heights (state champs), Huntersville Elementary and Davidson IB Middle School.
- Event coach for Science Olympiad at Davidson IB Middle (state champs)
- Geri, Scott’s wife, is from Weirton, WV and attended West Virginia University. She at Merry Oaks Elementary as a teacher’s assistant.
- Jessica, Scott’s daughter is a 2006 graduate from Duke University with a BA in Public Policy and a 2009 graduate from Duke University Law School and is an attorney with the law firm of Williams and Connolly in Washington DC.
- Trey, Scott’s son is a 2009 graduate from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill with a BS in computer science and is currently employed by Microsoft at their headquarters in Redmond, Washington.
- Ben, Scott’s son is a 2011 graduate of the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill with a BA in psychology. He is currently working on his PhD at Penn in Philadelphia, PA.
- Taylor, Scott’s son attends Lake Norman Charter High School.
The firm offers quality accounting, bookkeeping, tax preparation and planning, payroll, QuickBooks, Excel and technology consulting services.
A variety of accounting and tax services are available to companies in a wide variety of industries including: construction, manufacturing, not-for-profits, retail, wholesale, professional and business services, distribution, technology, agriculture, transportation, restaurants, entertainment, insurance, and many others.